Training and Intern programs

TOC works with organizations licensed by the U.S. Department of State for participation in U.S. Trainee and Internship Programs and High School Exchange programs.
For more information, please email


Step 1: Understanding Sponsorship

If you are a foreign national and wish to enter the U.S. to participate in a J-1 training or internship program, you must have the DS2019 and DS-7002 forms necessary to obtain the J-1 Visa. This documents must be issue and approve from US Sponsor Organization.

Step 2: Understanding the J-1 Trainee/Intern Program

The purpose of the J-1 Trainee/Internship Program for is to provide international participants with opportunities for professional development, insight into American know-how in the field of training, and a greater understanding of American society and culture. Trainees and Interns are expected to share the cross-cultural and professional knowledge they have gained in the U.S. upon returning to their home country at the end of their programs. The J-1 Program is also intended to allow Americans to learn about the culture and expertise of the participant’s home country.

Note: Using the J-1 Visa Program to immigrate into the U.S. and/or to fill the position of a regular staff member is strictly prohibited by U.S. Department of State regulations.

Step 3: J-1 Trainee and Intern Eligibility

To be eligible for Sponsorship on the J-1 Trainee/Intern Visa, you must:

1. Have secured a training or internship with a company in the USA.

Apply as an “Intern” if you are foreign national who (1) is currently enrolled in and pursuing studies at a degree-or certificate-granting post-secondary academic institution outside of the United States or (2) graduated from such an institution no more than 12 months prior to the program begin date, and intend to enter the United States to participate in a structured and guided work-based internship program in your specific academic field.


Apply as a “Trainee” if you are a foreign national who has either: (1) A degree or professional certificate from a foreign post-secondary academic institution and at least one year of prior related work experience in your occupational field acquired outside the United States, or (2) Five years of work experience outside the United States in your occupational field, and intend to enter the United States to participate in a structured and guided work-based training program in your specific occupational field.

2. Know English well enough to perform successfully in the proposed training/intern position.

3. Plan to leave the U.S. within 30 days after completion of your program.
Your Host Company must:

1. Offer to you training for up to 18 months or an internship for up to 12 months in one of the following subject fields: Information, Media, Communications, Management, Business, Commerce, the Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, Industrial Occupations, Public Administration or Law. Business Administration ; International trade ; Logistic ;Marketing ; Accounting ;Finance ;Hospitality (Hotels ) ;Teaching

2. Provide you with a structured training/internship program “T/IPP” that must both be suitable to your qualifications and background and be approved by (as required by J-1 Program regulations).

3. Ensure that you engage in a training or internship, and do not perform work that a part-time or full-time staff member of the company would otherwise be responsible for. As a J-1 Trainee/Intern you are not allowed to make final decisions about, or carry the full responsibility for, major tasks, assignments or projects. However, you may provide assistance in such activities since on-the-job training is encouraged as an important learning tool.

Step 4: Applying for Sponsorship for the J-1 Trainee Visa

1. Complete and submit the Registration. We provide contacts with feature host companies that want Interns and Trainee.

2. will e-mail to you further information and will send to your prospective supervisor all materials that your host company needs to complete and return to us. If you are eligible for Trainee or Intern program in USA you must send to us your payment of the fee of 800 U.S. Dollars ( $400 of them non refundable in any situation ) as soon as we have confirmed your registration and sent your invoice

3. If the host company approve of your proposed program, We will contact with US Sponsor organization and we will send your application materials. We will also ask you to give us a call (at +13039748716) to discuss specific program arrangements, expectations, and background. The US Sponsor organizations also have fees to issue to you the necessary documents and medical insurance on the time of your stay in USA. We will explain to you their fees before you pay us $800 that are in step 4 point.2

4. If your complete application is received and accepted by US sponsor organization , that sponsor organization will issue and send to you directly the DS-2019 Form along with visa application forms and important orientation materials.
The processing time at is typically 4-6 weeks. However, the entire application process may take longer, depending on how quickly you and your host company provide with all necessary materials and information.

Step 5: Applying for your J-1 Visa and Making Travel Plans

1. Submit the DS-2019 Form and DS-7002 form along with your other application materials to the U.S. embassy or consulate with jurisdiction over your place of permanent residence.

2. We suggest you keep your travel plans flexible while your visa application is being processed (e.g. by choosing a flight that allows you to change dates or obtain a refund in case of trip cancellation). The U.S. embassy or consulate provides no guarantee that the J-1 Visa will be issued to you, and the processing time may take up to four or more weeks in some countries. If your visa application should take longer than expected or be rejected, it may save you time and money if you have not finalized your travel arrangements.

3. Once you obtain your J-1 Visa, you may then travel to the U.S. to begin your training! will be there to respond to any questions, concerns, or problems you may have in connection with your training.

For further information please contact us at